Women's Corner | September 2020
By Michelle Yisrael
Boost Your Immunity
by: Dr. Medina Nance
The most important advice we can get during this time of social distancing and mask-wearing is to boost your immune system and keep your children’s immunity healthy. The immune system enables the body to protect itself against transmittable viruses and diseases.
The body’s apparatus, immunity gives the body the ability to recognize harmful substances it interprets as foreign and rid itself of them. The immune system is essential to well-being. When such a substance enters the body, complex chemical and mechanical activities are set into motion to defend and protect the body’s cells and tissues.
According to Medina Nance, an experienced and expert herbalist, it is the one question people keep asking about is immunity. Immunity is essential, and these are steps she suggests to ensure your immune system remains strong.
- Stay Hydrated – Sip Water throughout the Day
- Natural Immune Boosters – Boost Your Immune & Respiratory Systems Naturally: Oil of Oregano, Colloidal Silver, Garlic, Vitamin C, Hista-Block, and a ‘Healthy’ Plant-Based Diet*. There are many natural Immune stimulators; just don’t forget that some herbs can overstimulate immunity in cases of ‘Auto-Immunity’, i.e., Golden Seal, Echinacea, and a few others. That is why options like Oil of Oregano (Be sure it is not the essential oil of Oregano) Colloidal Silver is also instrumental & isn’t a potential the danger for anyone who may have ‘Autoimmunity.’
- Essential Handwashing – Watch what you touch, wash your hands with soap & hot water as you come and go, keep a tissue or a mask to cover your mouth/nose if you or others cough or sneeze. Use Peroxide, or whatever anti-viral/bacterial that you choose. (Masks & Disposable Gloves)
- The Breath is Important – Take Deep Breaths and hold for 20-30 seconds or more. Do this daily to test the Lungs & Respiratory Sys. We must keep the Immune & Respiratory Systems Healthy!
- *Plant-Based Diet – Meat & Dairy is injected with Antibiotics which kill ‘Good
Bacteria’, much like antibacterial sanitizers and soaps, help to ‘mutate’ bacteria. Probiotics
are great, as well as using plain soap and hot water, washing the hands often.
- Trust God – Last, but not least, have Faith and stand on God’s promises.
What is autoimmunity- An Immune System that is overstimulated and starts to attack itself, organs, tissues, etc., i.e. Lupus, Sarcoidosis, M.S., Type 1 Insulin Dependent Diabetes, etc.
“80% of cases are [mild] – The disease causes no symptoms or is mild in 81% of cases. Of course, at 14%, it can cause severe pneumonia, and in 5%, it can become critical or even fatal. It is still unclear what the death rate may be. People recover – much of the reported data relates to the
increase in the number of confirmed cases and the number of deaths, but most infected people are cured. There are 13 times more cured cases than deaths, and that proportion is increasing.” Herbal Teas can be used as well: MULLEIN is just one of many.
UPDATE!! China has passed this info along, after having experienced it and researched, even autopsies…….
They found ‘Obstructed Respiratory Pathways (Throat, Nose, Lungs) with Thick Mucus, so we must unblock the Airways….
- DRINK LOTS OF HOT LIQUIDS, TEAS, SOUPS, ETC. DRINK WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY TO KEEP. THE THROAT & SYSTEM HYDRATED
• AVOID EATING & DRINKING ‘COLD’ FOODS/DRINKS
• DO NOT SMOKE
• GARGLE DAILY w/ANTISEPTICS LIKE SALT & WARM
• WATER, LEMONS, VINEGAR, ETC. (Virus stays in the
• Throat 3-4 Days B4 it passes to the Lungs if you feel anything going on in the throat, Gargle)
• WASH HANDS 20 SECONDS WITH SOAP & WATER; AND DO IT FREQUENTLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
• WASH SURFACES OFTEN, ESP METAL SURFACES, CLEANSE THEM REGULARLY
• ELEVATE YOUR ZINC & VIT C LEVELS, DO SOME PREVENTION FOR THE FLU – AHEAD OF TIME.
For more information contact Dr. Medina Nance at 773-324-4372
Are You Bearing the Fruit of the Spirit?
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” Galatians 5:22–23 (KJV)
A fruit is the most beautiful part of a plant or tree. In fact, it is the portion that gives the plant or tree its name. Likewise, as children of God, the fruit we bear shows the kind of spirit that lives in us. If we bear the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control, it shows the character of God in us. It is important to keep in mind that it takes time to start bearing the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 4:4). When we humble ourselves to the Holy Spirit and allow it to lead us through the Word of God, it becomes easy to bear the fruit of the Spirit. It’s important to be patient with yourself and others as you grow in the fruit of the spirit. Remember that God will use people, events, circumstances, difficulties, or challenges to bear the fruit in you. Therefore, don’t complain but instead cease every opportunity to exhibit the qualities of the Holy Spirit in you and bear the fruit of the Spirit showing God’s character in you. May your day be fruitful to the Lord and others!